Top 100 Nana Addo Achievements in Ashanti Region.
Some of the projects are ongoing and others completed. Remember NDC did not complete any project in Ashanti Region in their 1st term, not even a toilet, they did not complete any hospital in 8 years not even what Kuffour euroget hospital.
1. Kumasi Airport Phase 2 and 3
2. Ongoing construction of Kumasi Central market( Kejetia Market Phase 2)
3. 5000 capacity stadium for the youth at Nhyinahin
4. Kwadaso model Creative Arts Senior High School
5. John Agyekum Kuffour model Senior High School, Dabaa
6. Jachie Bosomtwi Girls Snr High School
7. Construction of KNUST, Obuasi Campus
8. Construction of Kumasi to Obuasi Railway line has commence.
9. Construction of $330m Boankra Inland Port, the biggest Inland Port in West Africa just commenced with funds fully secured.
10. The ongoing completion of the 48 years old 750bed Komfo Anokye Maternity Block.
11. Construction of 15 Warehouses.
12. Construction of 6 Business and Resource Centres at Obuasi, Konongo, Nkawie, Effiduasi, Mankranso.
13. The biggest Intergrated Waste and Recycling Plant.
14. John Agyekum Kuffour Estate at Oyoko Akrofuom
15. Completion of Otumfo) Osei Tutu Estate at Asokore Mampong started by Kuffour.
16. Revival of AGROGOLD ASHANTI which collapsed.
#1D1f Projects Contructed from Scratch
16. Multi Fruit Processing Factory, (Otumfo) Juice) Sabin Akrofuom.
17. Drobonso Wood Processing factory
18. New Kasapreko Fruit Juice factory, Tanoso
19. Rice Processing factory, Brekete
20. Baby Diaper factory, Asonomaso Nkwanta
21 Rice Processing factory, Deedew, Agona Sekyere
22. Kumawu Machine Resource factory
23. Tissue factory, kwabre East
24. Kwaso Grain factory, Ejisu Municipality
25. Steel factory,(Rider Steel) Konongo
26. Bicks and Charcoal factory, Mampongteng
27. Palm Oil Processing Factory,(kanzini) Bekwai.
28. Juaben Oil Mill factory.
#1d1f Factories which have been revived
28. Fruit and Juice factory, Ababio Express, Asokore Mampong.
29. Beacon Hill limited, Production of fish feed.
30. Cassava Processing factory, Premier food limited, Offinso.
31. Poultry factory, Darko Farms, Akropong.
32. Fertilizer Processing factory, Best Fertilizer, Asante Akyem.
33. i. Renovation of Kumasi Sports Stadium
ii. Construction of 5000 capacity Stadium
for the youth at Nhyinahin
III. Construction of New Edubiase Sports
1V. 5 Astroturf Sports Complexes at Aboabo, Asawasi, Tafo, Ahwiaa, Ash Town etc.
34. Construction of Kumasi Inner city Roads.
* Tech – Anloga Junction
* Anloga Junction to Airport Roundabout
* Dualization of sofoline –
Santasi Roundabout – Ahodwo road
* Bantama Town Roads
* Bantama Road to Manhyia Road
* Dualization of Ahinsan to Lake Road
* Ahodwo to Daban road
* Asphalting of Amakom to Asokwa road
* Tafo town Roads
* Pankrono to Breman road
* Krofuom town roads
* Moshie Zongo road
* Daban to Sokoban road
35. Mampong Inner roads
36. Mampong to Kofiase road
37. Nsuta to Beposo road
38. Effiduasi, Agona n neibouring roads
39. Anwiakwanta to Obuasi road
40. Konongo Inner roads
41. Aboaso to Ejuratia through to Ankaase
42. Bekwai Inner City Roads
42. Ongoing Completion of the biggest maternity block in West Africa, the 48 year old 750 bed Komfo Anokye Maternity Block.
43. Construction of the Komfo Anokye Children and maternity ward( Rebecca Foundation)
44. Ongoing Construction of hospitals at the ff
* Sabronum 40 bed hospital
* Manso Nkwanta 40 bed hospital
* Twedie 40 bed hospital
* Drobonso 40 bed hospital
* Suame 40 bed hospital.
45. Completion of Euroget Tepa hospital initiated by Kuffour.
46. Euroget Kumasi Afari Military hospital initiated by Kuffour 90% complete.
47. Completion of the 40 year old Bekwai hospital.
48. Zipline Drone Centre at Mampong
49. 48 Ambulances
SHS Blocks to Eliminate Double Track
50. Dormitory, St Monicas
51. 12 Unit, Konongo Odumasi SHS
52. 12 Unit, Kumasi Academy
53. Administration block Kumasi Academy
54. 12 Unit, Kumasi High
55. 12 Unit, Osei Tutu Boys
56. 12 Unit, Opoku Ware
57. 18 Unit, Opoku Ware
58. 12 Unit, TI Amass Kumasi
59. 18 Unit TI Amass, kumasi
60. 18 Unit KSTS
61. 12 Unit St Louis
62. 18 Unit St Louis
63. 18 Unit Kumasi Anglican SHS
64. 18 Unit Ejisum SHS
65. 12 Unit Adanwomase SHS
66. Dormitory, Asare Bediako SHS
67. Administration Block, Beposo SHS
68. Dormitory, Jachie Pramso SHS
69. 18 Unit St Joseph SHS
70. Dormitory, Abuakwa State College
71. 12 Unit, Barekese SHS
72. 6 Unit Juaben SHS
73. 12 Unit Armed Forces
74. 6 Unit, TI Amass Fomena
75. 12 Unit, OKESS
76. 12 Unit Osei Adutwum
77. Dormitory Kwabre SHS
78. 12 Unit Kwabre SHS
79. 12 Unit Yaa Asantewaa SHS
80. 12 Unit, Adventist SHS Bekwai
81. Dormitory Adventist SHS Bekwai
82. 12 Unit, Bosome SHS
83. 12 Unit, Kumasi Girls SHS
84. 12 Unit, Odumase SHS
85. Dormitory, TI Amass, Fomena
86. Dormitory, Afia Kobi Girls SHS
87. 6 Unit, Kumasi Academy
88. 12 Unit Bakoman SHS
89. Dormitory, Jachie Pramso SHS
90. 12 Unit, St Monicas SHS
91. 12 Unit, Kwamang SHS
92. 12 Unit Effiduasi SHS
93. Dormitory Effiduasi SHS
94. Dormitory, Nkenkaasu SHS
95. 12 Unit, Aduman SHS
96. 12 Unit, Juaso SHS
97. Asamankese Market
98. Ejura Market Market
99. Asampanaye market at Ejisu Municipal
100. Over 100 Primary/JHS Block
This clearly shows Nana Addo 1st 4 years is far better than ndc 1st 4 years in Ashanti Region and given another 4 years like NDC 8 years, he will do far better than any government in the 4th Republic.
1. Ashanti Region is benefitting from the almighty Free SHS
2. They are benefitting from the restoration of Teachers and Nurses Allawa
3. They are benefitting from NABCO which they will be made permanent soon
4. They are enjoying the free water, Free Electricity.
5. Ghana Card, Mobile Interopability, online registration of National health, passport etc have all benefitted the people of Ashanti region.
#4More4Nana #VoteAkufoAddo #VoteNo1