- The so called man in the circulating video is not the chief of Frante as stated in the ndc propagandist video going round. His real name is Dominic Kwabena Ankomah aka DOMANO, and used to manage the notorious DOMANO lotto business
The said Kwabena Anoma is an Abusuapanin and not a Frante Chief or Ejura Krontihene.
*The person who spoke about the “Do or Die” is not called Nana Sekyere Bobo III, the Frante chief*
- The said man in the video was a DCE during the PNDC time under Jerry John Rawlings
- The said man was NDC constituency chairman for old Tafo Constituency.
- The said man contested NDC primaries at Ejura Sekyedumase constituency with hon Issifu Pangabu Mohammed and lost disgracefully to him.
- He contested as an independent candidate at Ejura Sekyedumase after his disgraceful defeat to Hon Pangabu.
- He contested as ndc parliamentary Candidate for old Tafo Constituency in the year 2008 with Dr Akoto Osei of the NPP and lost disgracefully again.
- He later contested as ndc Ashanti regional chairman again and again lost shameless and disgracefully. The current ndc MP Hon. Alhaji Bawa Braimah Mohammed was his campaign manager for that elections.
- The traditional leaders and elders of Ejura have publicly stated that the man is not the Krontihene of Ejura as stated in some of the write ups.
- The man seen in the video defending ” Do or Die” is more politician and more NDC than even Mr John Mahama. His endorsement of the dangerous statement of “Do or Die” is not surprising looking at his connections with the ndc
- On behalf of Asante Youths, we condemned people like him parading as chiefs in political suits disgracing our Ashanti chieftaincy and dragging the office and influence of chiefs in our tradition into disrepute.
- I humbly appeal to Efie K3se3m to call this man parading as a chief to order and will initiate a petition to appeal to the MANHYIA PALACE.Sarfo Raphael Patrick ( Raph) Deputy National TESCON Cordinator